Sunday, January 20, 2008

Media Bias!!!!!!!!!!! Clinton a Big Winner???

Ok, I thought it was so funny when the media made NH a "Big Win for Hillary"! When Hillary and Obama actually tied for delegates in NH! Now Nevada was a "Big Win for Hillary"! But it looks as if Obama will receive 13 of the 25 delegates with Hillary only getting 12!

Now I have a hard time figuring how one ties in one state and gets less delegates in another is a "Big Win"!?

Our media plays it like Hillary won big and got the hole ball of wax! They are trying to convince people in South Carolina and on Supper Tuesday that Hillary is the one winning so they will believe Obama will not be a viable candidate! They need to convince people this going in to Supper Tuesday or the voters may just decide to vote for Obama instead of Hillary! This is because the polls show Hillary steady fall from a double digit lead in the polls early to a very small lead going into Supper Tuesday! A lead that could evaporate by Supper Tuesday and make Obama a really Big Winner!

I hope people don't listen to the media! We in Iowa didn't listen to the media. People need to go home and turn their news programs off and not listen to anyone in the media until they have voted on Supper Tuesday! Go listen to each of the Candidates! And especially go to an Obama rally! Listen to him not what people are saying about him! If you have a chance ask a question or listen to the questions others may ask, as they may have the same questions as you!

I hope South Carolina voters are smart enough to go to the polls this coming Saturday and vote for Change and against the same old same old! By voting for Obama!

If Democrats really want to win in November and put a Democrat in the White House, they better start thinking for themselves and vote for Change!

I was a Reagan Republican, that went Independent until 2000! As a Independent I voted for Clinton for both terms! I registered as a Democrat for the 2000 election! I voted against Bush, the first time and second in 2004! I really believe that we need a Democratic President in office! I believe that president should be Barak Obama. He is the only one that will bring true change!

I am watching very closely the Republican Primaries this year! It is the first time in sometime, I have considered voting Republican in the general election in November! I am watching McCain, hoping he is the Republican nominee! Why? Because I'm afraid that many Voters will listen to the media and either vote for Hillary because the media portrays her as the winner all the time, and Obama as not viable! Or they will stay home figuring their vote for Obama won't count or he is going to loss anyway, just listen to the media as they push Hillary!

So this once Reagan Republican will possibly vote for a Republican again this November if that Republican is McCain and the Democratic nominee is Hillary!

This primary season is over the difference of Good over Evil! And if Obama wins the Democratic Primary, Good will have won! And I will vote for Obama in November!

My worst nightmare is that in November the choice will be between Romney or Clinton! That will be no choice at all! It will serve the Democratic Party right if Romney would win the presidency with that choice!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charles, just came to your blog from AF Mom/Dad group. I'm sorry you're feeling sad. My prayers are with you as you get used to a quiet house.

NO HILLARY! NO BILL! I couldn't agree with this post more. Except the McCain part. I'm trying to register Independent now but NC only has Libertarian as another choice! Weird.

I was wonder what the Vice President's roll would be if the "Clintons" get in office? Bill as a First What? Gentleman? It's just too weird to contemplate. V.P. would jokingly have to go thru Bill to get to Hillary. Just kidding.

Go Obama...watching S.C. tonight to see how it goes. Really looking forward to FL.